The Non-Obvious Guide to Being More Creative
This guidebook is filled with useful, immediately actionable advice for applying your best thinking at work. You will learn to harness your creativity so you can . . .
- Think more powerfully and originally.
- Solve problems more effectively.
- Give feedback that leads to innovation.
- Spot thinking strengths in yourself and others.
- Leverage change to your advantage.
- Turn problems into possibilities.
- Ask questions that lead to valuable solutions.
- Make meetings more productive.
- Get inspired to do your best work.
Praise for The Non-Obvious Guide to Being More Creative:
Uncork all those ideas you’ve got bottled up inside you with this smart and engaging guide. You’ll understand where creativity comes from, what stands in its way (Hello, Impostor Syndrome!), and how to engender creativity in others. Any innovation starts with taking a risk, so take a risk on this book. It will pay off in creative dividends.
-Daniel Pink, Author, When, Drive, and A Whole New Mind