Talks about creativity should be interactive, content-rich, and, of course, creative.
Whether it’s a small group or an auditorium of hundreds, we inspire and engage audiences as both experts and learners.
We give keynotes to a wide range of groups:
- parent groups (PTAs, homeschoolers, and more)
- employee-wide gatherings
- community and non-profit organizations
- gifted and creativity conferences
Keynote titles include:
- Support Your Child's Creative Thinking (también disponible en Español)
- Creative Thinking: A Path to Happiness and Deeper Learning
- Sparking Creative Thinking in Your Community (or Workplace)
- . . . specially designed talk on applying creativity, tailored to your group