Catalyst Quest Sparkfinder
A recent study out of Stanford found that 80% of youth from ages 12 to 26 do not have a deep sense of purpose.
Finding purpose begins with self-knowledge. Once kids are aware of their spark—the intersection of creative strengths, interests, and values—we can find ways to apply it. Doing so, they develop a sense of purpose and passion.
Catalyst Quest is a two-month mentoring program to help students of any age pinpoint and apply their spark. They love the relaxed, inspired one-on-one meetings that are personalized to your child’s tastes.
Catalyst Quest is right for your family if your child:
- seems disconnected at school or at home.
- is independent from “the crowd” and needs a stronger sense of identity and confidence.
- does not have firm interests or passions.
- has firm interests but doesn’t know how to progress with them.
Catalyst Quest includes:
- one-hour preliminary parent phone conversation to understand your vision for your child, challenges, strengths
- three in-person* and/or Skype meetings with your child, including final action plan meeting
- follow-up parent emails after each student meeting
- three one-hour parent calls to coach you on how to effectively support progress
- ongoing part of the Sparkitivity family—twice-monthly email, connections with our network
- access to Sparkitivity’s private Client Hub containing all parent and teacher resources, tools, and workbooks
- two signed copies of Creativity for Everybody (one for parent, one for child)